Tuesday, April 2, 2013

We're Engaged!!!

April 1, 2013

= How It Happened =
We went on a double date to a nice restaurant with Dad and Mom Thacker.
Afterward we went over to see some work that had been done on Reid's house... 
While there Reid asked me to take a walk with him. (This is when I started getting suspicious!)  
We walked down to the end of the street, where there is a beautiful view of Cedar Lake...
And there he knelt on one knee and asked me to be his wife... Me!! 
It took a minute to sink in... And yes, of course I said yes! ;)
God is so tremendously good to me....
I am very happy and honored to be engaged to such an incredible man!


1 comment:

  1. I know this post is way old but...Congratulations you two!! Thanks for sharing your engagement story, it's romantic and sweet! =)

    ReplyDelete